- In this section you’ll find all the informations about cumlaude.store management’s of users’s personal datas.
- This disclosures is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such, for users who interact with cumlaude.store and can be reached at the address you can find in the homepage: cumlaude.store
- The disclosures is provided only for cumlaude.store and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of cumlaude.store, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
- The disclosures may be changed due to the introduction of new rules, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to article 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he / she must legitimize his / her consent through the authorization of his / her parents or guardians.
II – DATA TREATMENTS
1 – Data holder
- The data holder/owner is the natural or legal person, public authority, service that, individually or with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also deals with safety profiles.
- In regards to this website the data controller is: CumLaude, and for any clarification or exercise of the rights of the user can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com.
2 – Responsible for data processing
- The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the person in charge of data processing of cumlaude.store site is: Beatrice Marini.
3 – Data processing place
- The processing of data generated by the use of cumlaude.store takes place at via Palazzolo 29, 25037 Pontoglio (BS), Italy.
- If needed, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent it by the saving of some or all our cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
- There are many technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, that are then collected by the sites. Among these the best known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or deactivate cookies may vary, depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation of cookies, modifying the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site since the use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
- Cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of the site, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies will be applied the same rules – in terms of information and consent – provided for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and avoid logging on every page visited – and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC until expiry or because of cancellation by the user itself.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access to and access to the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and then disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers, consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
- In relation to the origin, we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting by those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting. We inform you that persistent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- The majority of third-party cookies consists of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand the interests and then customize the advertising proposals for users.
- Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from the domains of the already mentioned third parties external to the site.
- The analytical cookies of third parties are used to detect information on the behavior of users on cumlaude.store. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. The third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the related web pages.
- Profiling cookies are those useful to create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
- When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent since Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Code on data protection will apply.
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing mode
- Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically is kept during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- visit date and time;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
- The above information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form, in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
- For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts of damage to the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- The information that users make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violation of laws. It is up to the user to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purposes of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes: data request for marketing and / or advertising purposes by sending a newsletter, requesting data for the purchase, customization and shipment of products.
- Data retention will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to achieve the already mentioned purpose and in any case not exceeding 5 years.
- The data used for security purposes (block attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated end.
3 – Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
- For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Social Networking Plugin and sharing platforms
- The collection and use of the information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference is made:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- Pinterest: https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
- AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content
- Youtube: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7671399?p=privacy_guidelines&hl=en&visit_id=1-636627613022325085-605315055&rd=1
- MailUp: https://www.mailup.com/privacy-statement/
6 – CMS platform website and technological suppliers
- This site uses as a platform WordPress, an open source CMS (Content Management System) that uses a series of functions and technical solutions that could automatically – and without human – intervention record some data in order to function properly.
- Below are the functions of the site that may require the insertion and registration of user data in automatic form:
The images on the website, if uploaded by the user, may contain position information. The user should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. For example, photos taken with smartphones record this data. Website visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the website with a simple graphics program (eg Photoshop).
Contact modules, quotes request, feedback, newsletter registration
If you make requests to be contacted for a specific service, the data are sent to the service manager and the information sent is maintained for the time necessary to perform the service requested. If not explicitly indicated through boxes selectable in the contact forms (for example for the subscription to the periodic newsletter) the collected data will not be used for marketing purposes. None of the collected data is transferred to third parties for marketing purposes.
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website and these will be recorded in the cookies. They are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will be stored on your computer for one year. If you access this site, a temporary cookie will be set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed. When you log in, several cookies will be set to save your login information and screen display options. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data and simply indicates the ID (unique identifier) of the article post just edited.
Content incorporated by other websites
- This site is hosted on European servers and all our suppliers declare to comply with the GDPR. Cloudways directly manage the servers hosting our site and only on devices hosted within the European territory. This also applies to backup servers, performed automatically on servers other than those hosting the sites. For the complete list of technological suppliers / partners please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org motivating the request.
V – USER RIGHTS
- Article. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
- The cumlaude.store website therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
- the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003), the correction (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of processing that concerns it (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to object , for legitimate reasons, to their processing (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation);
- the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- the right to obtain confirmation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or widespread, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter c) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
- Requests can be sent to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: email@example.com
- If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2, lett. a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious beliefs, philosophical or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
- Likewise, in the event of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
- For a more detailed examination of the rights that compete with it, see articles 15 and ss. of the 2016/67 EU Regulation and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
- For the exercise of one or more of the before mentioned rights, you can contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
VI – DATA TRANSFER TO EXTRA UE COUNTRIES
- This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn), Twitter through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
- Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 e ss of the EU Regulation.
VII – SECURITY DATA SUPPLIED
- This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third-party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII – CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are invited to periodically consult this page to keep up to date with the latest legislative news.
- The previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- The document was updated on 24/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulations, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.
Useful links for further information on the legislation we have adopted and on user rights:
- EU REGULATION: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/garante-privacy-en/home_en
- THE GUIDELINES WE HAVE FOLLOWED: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/regolamentoue/guida-all-application-del-regulation-europeo-in-materia-di-protezione-dei-dati-personali